Wednesday, May 3, 2017

MY favourite football team

                            FOOTBALL🏈🏈🏈
Arizona Cardinals
This is my favourite team is the Arizona Cardinals What is yours?post your comment in the commenting section and tell me what your favourite team is!!!
This is the Arizona's my favourite football team in american football.American football is my favourite sport in the whole world world world world world.So in total of years they have been playing,this is a chart, here it is.Did you know that the cardinals name used to be Card-pitt,Phoenix cardinals,Racine Cardinals and Chicago Cardinals and they changed their named to Arizona cardinals in 1994.This is all I found on every website BYE.

 PTS
26.1(6th)
YDS
366.8(9th)
PASS YDS
258.5(9th)
RUSH YDS
108.2(18th)

No comments:

Post a Comment